Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sydney's 9th Birthday

Sydney chose to have just one friend this year for her birthday party so that they could go get their nails done. It was wierd not to do a party, but they had fun together.

Little Gracie after her family party with her gifts from the family. What a cutie!

Sydney and her friend Lauren Warner after they got their fingernails and toenails painted at the salon.

Tyler and his friend Kellen giving the girls foot massages. I can't remember what the reward was from them, but it must have been good. Go figure. Notice the guns. I guess they went from mafia to massage therapists. Funny kids.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea!! Jada would love going to get manicures with a friend. I will have to remember that for next year. Oh, I can not believe Tyler and his friends gave them foot massages. You could not give me enough to do that I HATE feet. What a good brother!

    ReplyDelete