Thursday, September 29, 2011

Andrew & Tyler Airsoft Birthday Party, June 18, 2011

Once again, we had a combined birthday party for Andrew and Tyler. Since I like to torture myself I decided to do this party and McKenzie's 16th party the same day. This one was very low key thank goodness, as you will see with the awesome cakes.
The whole clan all decked out to go to war. They use a big open field across the street from us.

Andrew's friends lookin tough.

The base camp was set up in our garage, managed by big sissies Ally & Kenzie.

Lookin big and bad as he goes to war!

Cake #1. Who wouldn't be proud of showing off this masterpiece. Hee Hee. Sometimes you just have to throw your hands in the air and say, I'm done.

Awesome cake #2

Don't they look excited about these great cakes. Happy Birthday Boys!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an awesome party for two very awesome guys! My boys would love an airsoft party, I may have to steal this idea next year. Those cakes are truly amazing :). You heard how hard I laughed... love the little army guys :). Your kids are so lucky, you always do sooo much to make them have such good birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete