Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Allyson's Senior Prom

Allyson got to go to Mormon prom first and now finally her senior prom. Her date was Brendon Crave from our ward. He also took Allyson on her first date the day she turned 16. He picked her up at our house and then they met up with a group of about 15 couples for pictures and prom. Had to get the picture of the art of pinning on the flower.

Just outside our house where we got just a couple of fun pictures.

Brendon with his two hot dates. Allyson's best friend BethAnn did  not have a date and so she went with them.

A few of the couples in her group. Hmmmm. I wonder why Allyson was a little concerned about how sleeves would work. After a lot of stress and trying to alter her first dress, I finally started to hunt one more time with a prayer that I could find just one dress with sleeves. With an answer to prayers, I found this dress in the same color as her original and returned the original one. No alterations needed. Not her first pick, but she was such a good sport about wearing it. I guess we are a "peculiar people!"

Some of her good friends from school!

I personally think she looked stunning. A little Audrey Hepburn flair. As they say "Modest is Hottest!"


Allyson and her best friend BethAnn

Allyson, BethAnn, and Adri

One last final picture. This is the problem with digital photography. I took 132 pics of prom and had to decide which ones to post. I love pictures too much.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh!!!! This is the greatest blob ever! Looking mighty fine Allyson. modest is the hottest for life! Miss all you guys. Love, Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty. So proud of what an awesome girl my niece is :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    Prom First

    ReplyDelete